Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Last Park Silly Market Sunday

Hello!

Sunday August 19th was our last and best Park Silly Market
for the season - hard to believe!
16th century Japanese Screen Art
ZinJan Art Glass Pendant
I want to thank all of you
who have come to the Park Silly Market
this summer season to support us...
we are so so grateful!
Along with all of my awesome customers
there are two other people I owe a deep thanks to-
my daughter Caitlin
Caitie - the charming -
womanning the booth at the
Park Silly Market
 and my husband Lannie-
Lannie my handsome husband
manning the booth at the
Park Silly Market
Without them I couldn't have done this market,
without them it wouldn't have been as much fun!
Thanks you two wild and crazy peeps!!!!
Love yas!
Handcrafted wearable art pendants
ZinJan Art market booth
Remember!!!!
I will be back at the
Salt Lake Farmer's Market
on September 22nd-
same location...
so please bring your holiday shopping list!
See you there!

Thought I'd sign off with a visual feast
featuring some of my great customers-
thank you all!
The Great Butterfly
mother-daughter connection! 
Celtic mystic and wonder woman!
Wild Horses Lover!
RV Traveling Photographer Man!
Markets are more fun with a great friend!
Best Friends Forever!
University of Utah Fan!
GO UTES!!!!!
Park Silly Crazy Staff-
we love all of you!
Park City Mayor Dana Williams
All of you take care! 
Love,
Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment