Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Greetings July 11, 2012

Pendants in Process for the Summer Weekend Markets
Blogging on a regular basis is difficult for me any time of the year...
during the summer market season ....most difficult! 
BUT...something is better than nothing a good friend of mine always says...
so here is more something!
This lovely young woman purchased her mother
a ZinJan pendant that covered two wedding tenets-
something blue/something new.
She was literally on the way to the airport
for her mother's Las Vegas wedding that afternoon!
I award her the Awesome Daughter Award!
Living proof and the answer
to my most common customer question...
Do guys look good in these pendants?
YES!!!!
This cowboy...yes cowboy!...
walked up wearing his own necklace...
purchased this peace sign scrabble pendant
and strung it on the spot!
Works for me!
 
This gorgeous woman is one of my favorite customers...
world adventuress and frequent model
for Zinjan Art's pendants...
on this occasion she shows off 
a lovely Unicorn pendant. 
She brightens my day every time we meet!
I was honored when this beautiful woman
purchased my Zin Jan pendant...
an original woodcut art piece of mine
reduced to one inch pendant size....
Rosemary Feit Covey
is currently a participant in the Spiro Artists
in Residency program located at the Silver Star in Park City...
click the link below to see her amazing work!
http://rosemaryfeitcovey.com/
I am noticing that more of my customers 
are using the Summer Markets as the time 
to buy holiday and special occasion gifts...
Thank You!
 Artist/craft vendors participating at the markets 
provide unique, quality crafted, affordable holiday gifts.
So...make a gift list before you come... 
avoid the holiday rush of mall shopping 
and the regret of wishing 
you had picked up that awesome art piece 
for Aunt Mary last summer at the markets! 

See you soon!

Eye Of Ra Pendant- Original Artwork by T. Scopes

No comments:

Post a Comment