Wednesday, April 10, 2013

ZinJan Spring Fever Sale!

Hello All!
Are you as crazy for Spring as I am? 
Seemed like a long, long, winter to me!


I have been preparing for this year's market season ... 
and from now until the end of May 
I will be selling my pendants 
as a personal shopping experience!


Call or text me to make an appointment 
for your own 
'one on one' shopping experience
...my place or yours!
Please feel free to invite 
your family, friends and coworkers!
 Let me know if you are interested 
in hosting a pendant party 
at your home or workplace...
a free pendant for the hostess/host 
for every 10 pendants sold!


435-640-1591 
or email me at:


My pendants make awesome Mother's Day gifts 
for all the amazing women in your life...


as well as fantastic emergency back-up gifts 
all year long...
like the forgotten birthday...
anniversary...holiday gift...
fill in the blank!
For a limited time
I have put together the 
Year Round Back-up Gift Package!
12 pendants for the price of 10...
each of course includes their own story...
silver plated ball chain... 
and lovely sparkling gift bag!


I will be selling again this year 
at the Park Silly Market 
on Sundays...
and posting the dates 
I will be there soon.

will not be selling at 
the Salt Lake Farmer's Market this year...

not enough time in the week 
to prepare for both markets.

See you soon!
Love,
Terry
xo








No comments:

Post a Comment