Friday, September 6, 2013

PROCESS JOURNALING @ GRANITE PEAKS LIFELONG LEARNING





In addition to teaching  a Process Journaling workshop 
at Pioneer Craft House (see September 5th blog post) this fall, 
I will also be offering the visual journaling workshop 
 on three separate occasions through 
Granite School District's Lifelong Learning Program.
Please click on the links below
 to sign-up and/or review each classes web page 
for workshop descriptions, schedules, locations, and costs.
Links for all the Process Journaling workshops 
at any location can be found 
in the right hand column of my blog page:-)

Granite Peaks Life Long Learning:
September 11, 2013 Start Date

October 15, 2013 Start Date

November 11, 2013
  
                                    Process journaling is not a traditional adult art course.
Successful participation does not depend on special talents or skills,
 but requires a childlike willingness to be open to listening to, 
developing and honoring your own intuition.
Logically I could go on and on here 
explaining the gifts the workshop has to offer you... but I won't.
Since it is a visually intuitive workshop...
I am just going to show you...
as I did in my previous Pioneer Craft House Blog...
Hope you enjoy the additional sample journal pages that follow! 
 







 Look forward to Process Journaling 
with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment